Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Through the Keyhole



I am heartbroken. Through the Keyhole, my favorite dollhouse store in Dallas, Texas, is closing. Come to think of it, I believe it was the only store in the Dallas area exclusively dedicated to dollhouse miniatures.

It was such an adorable place: whenever I had visitors from out of town, I would take them there. I will always remember the smiling faces of Dorothy and Gayle, and the friendliest dog who seemed to be everywhere at once.

I visited the store last week, and bought a few minis as mementos.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Sumaiya,
I am sorry to hear they are closing. It is very sad news. You got some lovely pieces.
Big hug,
Giac

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thanks for your kind words. I hope someone nice will buy their business and keep it open :)